Don’t miss the opportunity to experience an exciting line-up of speakers and educational panels and network with industry experts at California Water Association’s 2014 Spring Conference on May 19-21 at The Citizen Hotel, 926 J Street, Sacramento. Among the featured speakers are Assembly Members Anthony Rendon and Henry Perea and State Water Resources Control Board Chair Felicia Marcus.
This year’s theme, Mission Possible: Securing California’s Water Future, includes topics of interest such as:
- How water purveyors are managing the drought
- The synergies between the California Water Action Plan and California Water Plan Update 2013
- The case for passion in groundwater
- A new home for the state’s drinking water program
- The latest on the hexavalent chromium standard
- Helping low-income customers pay the water bill
- Water is front and center in the 2014 legislative session
While the online registration is closed, feel free to contact Vanessa Gonzales at (916) 231-2147 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you would still like to attend and participate.